LocationMX, Mexico City
Career levelExperienced professional
Contract typeFulltime with 40 hours/week
Business Development Manager (m/f/d)
- Align to regional business strategy to locally deploy and adjust a commercial strategy in the given territory in order to achieve sales targets within recurrent clients and new clients
- Keep and increase actual revenue from established market
- New client acquisition by identifying potential leads in current and new sectors
- Support commercial strategy by keeping and increasing PTV’s good image across the territory by:
• Attending calls and meetings
• Generate and deploy an annual trainings program schedule
• Develop recurrent information days
• Hold presentations, speeches, and be present at booths in local traffic and mobility events
• Localize marketing strategy with the support of regional marketing team.
- Be responsible of customer care activities by being the first front to clients’ in the territory and be clever to route inquiries to right team in PTV’s Organization
- Position will be based in Colombia with recurrent business trips to Peru and Ecuador
- Excellent communication skills, for the creation of new relationships, key players identification
- Highly independent, proactive, self-confident and self-management
- Identify new leads and new markets
- Knowledge in traffic, mobility and consultancy sector
- Decision-making, problem solving and innovate thinking design of new solutions in client’s scenarios.
PTV. The mind of movement.We plan and optimise everything that moves people and goods worldwide.
PTV software makes mobility safer, more efficient and environmentally friendly.
Our innovative solutions support our customers in transport logistics, transport planning and traffic management.
Become part of a team that moves the world forward.
Working at PTVThe PTV Group is an international group of companies with more than 20 branch offices on all continents around the globe. We currently have around 800 employees worldwide committed to delivering high-performance solutions. The company generates more than 100 million euros in annual sales. Its German headquarters, located in one of Europe's most crucial technology regions, is the company’s centre of innovation and development. For four decades, the PTV Group has been providing software, consulting and support services designed to make our mobility safer, more efficient and more sustainable.
Watch this video to find out more about PTV’s daily business.
- Flexible working hours
- Attractive remuneration package
- A truly entrepreneurial and collaborative environment together with a friendly working atmosphere
- Being at the forefront of the transport industry transformatione