LocationMX, Mexico City
PTV América Latina
Career levelExperienced professional or young professional
Contract typeFulltime with 40 hours/week
Logistics Sales Engineer (m/f/d)
- Contact potential clients to create a relationship and arrange for discovery meetings.
- Understand how to properly qualify a prospect, and how to progress opportunities through the sales cycle.
- Being able to ask the right questions to properly understand a prospect’s operation; and to identify their specific needs. Thus, an understanding and interest in logistics operations is desired.
- Conduct well-qualified demonstrations of the matching PTV Group’s Logistic Solution. These should be focused on specific needs, and not a generic presentation of features.
- Maintain detailed records of relationships and new contacts daily in the CRM system.
- Meet or exceed goals.
- Professional experience in sales or consulting with a proven track record of success against quotas.
- A Bachelors degree is preferable.
- Sense for sales and consulting.
- Willingness to learn about logistics operations and software implementation.
- Good communication and presentation skills (PowerPoint) as well as data analysis and praficiency in Excel.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, self-directed environment.
- Be able to listen and ask the right questions.
- Ability to multitask the activities with shifting priorities.
- Highly energetic and self-starter.
- Decision-making, problem resolution and creative thinking skills.
- Native Spanish speaker and advanced English skills.
PTV. The mind of movement.We plan and optimise everything that moves people and goods worldwide.
PTV software makes mobility safer, more efficient and environmentally friendly.
Our innovative solutions support our customers in transport logistics, transport planning and traffic management.
Become part of a team that moves the world forward.
Working at PTVThe PTV Group is an international group of companies with more than 20 branch offices on all continents around the globe. We currently have around 800 employees worldwide committed to delivering high-performance solutions. The company generates more than 100 million euros in annual sales. Its German headquarters, located in one of Europe's most crucial technology regions, is the company’s centre of innovation and development. For four decades, the PTV Group has been providing software, consulting and support services designed to make our mobility safer, more efficient and more sustainable.
More information about the products Visum and Vissim.
Watch this video to find out more about PTV’s daily business.
- Flexible working hours
- All basic benefits stipulated in Mexican Labor Law
- Private Medical Care Insurance
- Fitness GYM at Sports World or similar
- Mobile Phone line
- Attractive remuneration package
- A truly entrepreneurial and collaborative environment together with a friendly working atmosphere
- Being at the forefront of the transport industry transformation