LocationMX, Mexico City
Career levelYoung professional
Contract typeFulltime with 40 hours/week
Logistics Software Sales Engineer (m/f/d)
- Support commercial strategy in stablished and new markets across the territory, identifying key players, key partnerships and key alliances, in order to increase business targets and expand PTV’s footprint in America Latina; with strong knowledge in the sector
- Support the sales process of logistics software solutions, by providing technical expertise on logistics and IT consulting
- Conduct well-qualified demonstrations of PTV Group’s logistic software solutions. These should be focused on specific needs, and not simply a generic presentation of features
- Being able to ask the right questions to properly understand a prospect’s operation; and to identify their specific needs. Thus, an understanding and interest in logistics operations and optimization is required
- Although this is not a direct selling position; knowledge and experience in sales processes are a plus. Ideally, you have experience being able to consistently meet or exceed sales goals
- Process and prepare logistics operations data to fit into simulation and optimization models, based on PTV Group’s solutions
- Create technical reports and presentations of results
- Support the implementation of PTV Group’s solutions; by leading or participating in the processes of installation, configuration, and training
- Strong Strategic Thinking
- Leadership and team management
- High Self-management and project management skills
- Excellent Communication skills, for communicate software usage; listen and make right questions that will allow new potential clients identification
- Ability to work in fast-paced, self-directed entrepreneurial environment
- Prominent organization and presentation skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Highly energetic and self-starter
- Decision-making, problem resolution and creative thinking skills
- Ability to multitask the activities with shifting priorities
- Advanced knowledge of database management (SQL)
- Data analysis and proficiency in Excel
- Experience in technical consulting or software sales
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Highly proficient level computer skills including Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Google docs. Willingness to learn and master the use of PTV Group’s solutions
- Excellent telephone sales personality skills and face to face presentation skills
- Native Spanish and advanced English language skills
PTV. The mind of movement.We plan and optimise everything that moves people and goods worldwide.
PTV software makes mobility safer, more efficient and environmentally friendly.
Our innovative solutions support our customers in transport logistics, transport planning and traffic management.
Become part of a team that moves the world forward.
Working at PTVThe PTV Group is an international group of companies with more than 20 branch offices on all continents around the globe. We currently have around 800 employees worldwide committed to delivering high-performance solutions. The company generates more than 100 million euros in annual sales. Its German headquarters, located in one of Europe's most crucial technology regions, is the company’s centre of innovation and development. For four decades, the PTV Group has been providing software, consulting and support services designed to make our mobility safer, more efficient and more sustainable.
More information about the products Visum and Vissim.
Watch this video to find out more about PTV’s daily business.
- Flexible working hours
- Attractive remuneration package
- A truly entrepreneurial and collaborative environment together with a friendly working atmosphere
- Being at the forefront of the transport industry transformation