LocationMX, Mexico City
Career levelExperienced professional
Contract typeFulltime with 40 hours/week
Traffic Technical Manager (m/f/d)
- Being the champion in the use of PTV Group’s traffic suite solutions, bringing our customers and users strong confident that we will support them when questions arise
- Technical content generation, white papers, tutorials, demos, articles, conferences, promoting the usage of PTV Group’s traffic suite solutions in the mobility sector
- Support commercial team in presentations, meetings, calls and in the creation of business proposals to potential clients, from a traffic technical and mobility’s professional perspective
- Work very close to our corporate’s technical and solutions team in order to be informed and highly trained in the last updates of PTV’s solutions
- Project management in professional services projects
- Provide technical support to clients and Users in the usage of our solutions
- Creation of a learning program to keep PTV Group America Latina’s traffic team updated in traffic and mobility affairs
- Professional with strong mobility, traffic, consultancy and technical background
- Proven experience in macro and micro models
- High technical skill in the use of PTV Group traffic software: Visum, Vissim, Viswalk, Vistro
- Excellent communication skills, for communicate software usage
- Leadership and management skills to lead a technical team
- Highly independent, proactive, and self-confident
- High self-management and project management skills
- Decision making, problem solving and innovate design of new solutions in client’s scenarios
- Native Spanish and advanced English language skills
PTV. The mind of movement.We plan and optimise everything that moves people and goods worldwide.
PTV software makes mobility safer, more efficient and environmentally friendly.
Our innovative solutions support our customers in transport logistics, transport planning and traffic management.
Become part of a team that moves the world forward.
Working at PTVThe PTV Group is an international group of companies with more than 20 branch offices on all continents around the globe. We currently have around 800 employees worldwide committed to delivering high-performance solutions. The company generates more than 100 million euros in annual sales. Its German headquarters, located in one of Europe's most crucial technology regions, is the company’s centre of innovation and development. For four decades, the PTV Group has been providing software, consulting and support services designed to make our mobility safer, more efficient and more sustainable.
More information about the products Visum and Vissim.
Watch this video to find out more about PTV’s daily business.
- Flexible working hours
- Attractive remuneration package
- A truly entrepreneurial and collaborative environment together with a friendly working atmosphere
- Being at the forefront of the transport industry transformation